Get In Touch With A Low Wage Teleporter



Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Aussie Home Brewer

Aussie Home Brewer


What is the recommended lagering process for a true pilsner?

Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:29 AM PDT

G'Day,

I made a 42 liter batch of Urquell Pilsner (All grain). It is my first attempt to make a true pilsner.
The fermentation is coming to an end and now I need to put it in bottles and "lager" it.
But this is where I get confused as there's so much contradicting information on the internet.
So, I'm asking forum members, who have successfully brewed pilsner before, how they completed the lagering process?

OK, here's how the fermentation went:
I used a yeast starter and added it to the...

What is the recommended lagering process for a true pilsner?

Keg Carb Pressure Vs Serving Pressure

Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:19 AM PDT

I tried to find something on this but nothig quite answered my questions. I used the keg carb calculator to get the my keg pressure which turned out to be 0.45bar (6.5psi) but I seem to hear a lot that people use serving pressure of 12-14psi. So I was a little curious, is there a difference of is the carb pressure just the same as the serving pressure for that beer?

What are you listening to

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:50 PM PDT

last year we had quite a thread going on grumpies about music people are listening to and everyone had a good go at paying everyone one else out for there music.
mind you i think i copped most the flack.
no tangent i don't drive a valiant or where flannies.
(what happened to our mate tangent anyway)

anyway you all know iam a led zepplin freak.
but i can't pick a best zep tune its impossible.
but i think my vote for all time greatest tune goes to the stones for sympathy for the devil.
iam...

What are you listening to

0 comments:

Post a Comment


[Get] Deals On Wine Products. RSS Feeds Page #1




How To Make Wine YouTube Videos And Home Brewing Products




YouTube Channels / Beer Magazines / Beer Podcasts / Beer Blogs With Rss Feeds !