Get In Touch With A Low Wage Teleporter



Saturday, April 17, 2021

Aussie Home Brewer

Aussie Home Brewer


Ball lock dip tube o'rings

Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:50 AM PDT

I've been buying dip tube and gas tube o'rings from ebay for the last year or so and they're about 7 bux for 10 but they are useless. The washers that were originally on the kegs when I bought them second hand years ago were much harder (I think a few were red). They were firmer silicone, you couldn't squeeze them with your thumb and finger like you can with a silicone hose. Are these ones still around? I just saw this...

Ball lock dip tube o'rings

Techni-ice drink dispenser mash turn $70 (Fitzroy North, Melbourne)

Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:48 PM PDT

I'm selling my old Techni-Ice mash turn which includes a custom cut stainless steel mesh, stainless steel ball valve and hose barb. There is also the original bung to seal the bottom and a spare plastic tap.

$70. Pickup only in Fitzroy North.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


[Get] Deals On Wine Products. RSS Feeds Page #1




How To Make Wine YouTube Videos And Home Brewing Products




YouTube Channels / Beer Magazines / Beer Podcasts / Beer Blogs With Rss Feeds !