Get In Touch With A Low Wage Teleporter



Friday, April 30, 2021

Aussie Home Brewer

Aussie Home Brewer


Grain for stout- soaking them

Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:16 AM PDT

Looking for grain bill for 20 liters stout.. Easy one pls!!
Is the below one acceptable:
- 3.9 to 4 kg scooner malt cooper
-300 grams roasted barley
-300 grams carapills malt
- 0.5 to 1 kg flaked oats

I am thinking to soak them after milling for 24 hours?
Pls let me know what do you think! I do not have access to fancy grains up here in north and cost/time of postage is too high!

No Chill Cubes

Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:58 AM PDT

How often do you no chill brewers replace your cube? Mine is looking a little bit brown in spots and was wondering if it needs replacing. I haven't had a lot of success in getting rid of discoloration by cleaning. By the same token I haven't noticed any real problems with my beer yet.

New user looking for beer gas in Melbourne

Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:24 PM PDT

Hi all,

Long time browser of the forums but first time poster. I've been brewing pale ales quite successfully for a while now and have my methods and techniques all pretty much sorted after a few false starts and I now want to move onto a Guinness style stout but the one thing holding me back is the dispensing aspect as I just cannot find anywhere to get "Beer Gas" without having to pay bottle rental. Does anybody know where I can buy a bottle for a swap 'n' go exchange in the Melbourne area?

Brewtools B40 Pro Brewing System plus lots of Extras Located Gold Coast.

Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:59 PM PDT

For sale almost brand new only used it once B40 Brewtools pro Brewing system valued at $2695. With it i have the 2 Valve started pack valued at $1059.
Also include new model Mill Master grain mill and hopper valued at $400.
Westway series 5 Kegerator valued at $700 including a spare keg and 40L Kegmenter.
Mangrove Jacks Sparge Heater valued at $200.
Tilt Pro Vauled $100
Grain Bucket
Grain Mill, 3 almost full bags of grain, packets of yeast and about 10 bags of hops.
The Brew Tools is...

Brewtools B40 Pro Brewing System plus lots of Extras Located Gold Coast.

Red/Amber Pale ale critique

Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:15 PM PDT

I'm planning a brew for Sunday and after too much deliberation I have settled on a Red/Amber pale ale. Can someone take a look to see if it look OK?


BTW, I'm remote so don't have ready access to a HBS, but I do have Carafa Special II, Brown, and CaraAroma malts if they'll help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


[Get] Deals On Wine Products. RSS Feeds Page #1




How To Make Wine YouTube Videos And Home Brewing Products




YouTube Channels / Beer Magazines / Beer Podcasts / Beer Blogs With Rss Feeds !