Get In Touch With A Low Wage Teleporter



Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Aussie Home Brewer

Aussie Home Brewer


Rice wine

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:51 AM PDT

Masz sprawdzony sposób na robienie wina ryżowego ??

Dry hopping

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:43 AM PDT

Hello all,
When a NEIPA recipe calls for first and second dry hopping (ie this one:
), what is generally the duration / timing between the two?

thanks

Phil

For Sale: Guten 40Litre 2020 edition (Newcastle area) $300

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 02:50 AM PDT

I'm selling my 40 litre Guten. Its done 9 brews without skipping a beat. Includes spare mesh screen, hop spider, SS immersion chiller and whirlpool attachment.

No issues and its in great condition.

  • capacity: 30 litre (total volume to water line = 40 litre)
  • ideal size: dimensions brewing kettle H x W = 57.5 x 35 cm
  • stainless steel AISI 304
  • power: adjustable from 100 to 2,500W, in 100W increments
  • SST malt pipe holds up to 8 kg, with adjustable SST screens and removable...

For Sale: Guten 40Litre 2020 edition (Newcastle area) $300

Anyone done 2x50L kegerator/keezer?

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:01 AM PDT

Title says it all - has anyone built a kegerator or keezer that will fit 2x 50L kegs?

I'm having trouble. I think a really tall upright fridge/freezer with stacked kegs will nearly work, but even the tallest ones seem about 200mm too short. Chest freezers seem to be a possibility, but most are too shallow and you also need a very very wide one I think.

Any advice appreciated, I've done some scouring on the web and I haven't found photos of any DIYs with 2x50L.

Munton's

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 12:58 AM PDT

Hi, I've been searching for muntons export pills for a year or so now , does anybody know the actual reason I can't find any ? are we not importing it anymore ? is it covid related ?

by far my favourite beer , sooo not enjoying any of the other kits...

Not happy Jan.............. Cheers.

Fermzilla

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 12:50 AM PDT

I was lucky enough to grab one of these bad boys in the first round. Got it going a couple days after getting it so haven't finished a batch yet.

Might be good to have a discussion thread on these (let's see if we can at least make it to 10 replies before the thread turns to sh1t)

Here are a couple photos. Please excuse the state of the fridge. I need to clean it.
IMG_2630.JPG
IMG_2665.JPG

Seems like I can't post a thread under The Brew Shed?

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 11:14 PM PDT

I apparently have insufficient privileges, and I can't start a gear-related thread :(

Did I do something to earn a ban hammer? All I can think of is that I started a thread a few months back and then abandonned it until today, but that's only because I had no news and nothing to add

0 comments:

Post a Comment


[Get] Deals On Wine Products. RSS Feeds Page #1




How To Make Wine YouTube Videos And Home Brewing Products




YouTube Channels / Beer Magazines / Beer Podcasts / Beer Blogs With Rss Feeds !