Get In Touch With A Low Wage Teleporter



Monday, May 3, 2021

Aussie Home Brewer

Aussie Home Brewer


GUTEN

Posted: 02 May 2021 10:58 PM PDT

Just to keep on the Guten hijack I found Murphy China freight the cheapest
all up under the $500 for the 30L but never went ahead

So WEAL how is it you might have to start a new thread because some people will get the sh&*ts for some reason

You said the boil started straight away after the mash was that youre mistake or ???
feed back would be great

If I had a BRAU or a GF it wouldnt worry me as I would be set for making wort just more options now

Have been tossing up making my own Q Kev...

GUTEN

KegKing now at keg-king.com.au

Posted: 02 May 2021 10:52 PM PDT

Received an email from keg-king.com.au advising that their domain name has changed. Surely enough, kegking.com.au no longer reaches their website.

The fact that a redirect from kegking.com.au to their new URL doesn't exist tells me they probably forgot to renew their domain name and someone else grabbed it.. I can't see any reason for them to elect to change it on their own. Chucking in a hyphen just confuses people.

ed: A WHOIS lookup of kegking.com.au has the domain name registered to...

KegKing now at keg-king.com.au

bench + HLT with heating element + fermenters

Posted: 02 May 2021 06:03 PM PDT

Selling due to move (leaving in 1 week !). Located in Sydney (inner west), NSW.
************
$180 Brewing bench
Painted steel with marine grade aluminum sheet (resistant to corrosion). The top aluminum sheet stands on welded plain bars, so it is ultra resistant. I used the bottom sheet to hold my pumps, my counterflow chiller etc. There is a side bench on which I put the burner (seen on the right side of the pictures). This bench will last longer than you :) Comes the half-full gas...

bench + HLT with heating element + fermenters

0 comments:

Post a Comment


[Get] Deals On Wine Products. RSS Feeds Page #1




How To Make Wine YouTube Videos And Home Brewing Products




YouTube Channels / Beer Magazines / Beer Podcasts / Beer Blogs With Rss Feeds !