Get In Touch With A Low Wage Teleporter



Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Aussie Home Brewer

Aussie Home Brewer


23L Mytton Rodd kegs and CO2 bottles for sale

Posted: 02 Jun 2021 12:36 AM PDT

Hi all,
I'm starting process of selling off my gear gear as not brewed in quite a while.

I've got 6 x 23L Mytton Rodd kegs for sale. Sometimes called Firestone Racetracks or Schweppes kegs etc. Ball lock posts. All had all seals replaced a couple years ago, a few posts replaced and a lid replaced also. All work seamlessly.
IMO they are the cream of the keg crop. Almost bullet proof.
$85/keg

2 x 6kg CO2 bottles for sale. In as new condition.
1 is fully charged $140
1 empty $110...

23L Mytton Rodd kegs and CO2 bottles for sale

HERMS brewing process - Mash in and stiring

Posted: 01 Jun 2021 09:29 PM PDT

I've recently switched to a HERMS system and, while I've only done two brews on it, I'm loving it already.

I realise though that there are a lot of different ways to use a system like this and I'm keen to understand how people a) mash in and b) how and when they stir when HERMS brewing.

My first brew I underlet to mash in and didn't stir at all (assuming recirc would make stirring redundant). My efficiency on this brew was rubbish. And while I don't care too much about efficiency I want it...

HERMS brewing process - Mash in and stiring

The Greatest Beer Run Ever

Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:51 PM PDT

A short doco, The Greatest Beer Run Ever, involving shit beer in plastic cups, disagreeable politics (IMO) and bad teeth - but its a great yarn well told of friendship overcoming tough times.

Goes to show that beer is the glue that holds the world together.

So make beer, not war.

FVM build maybe...

Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:26 PM PDT

I'm considering another build, I'm using a GF now but previously had a recirculating BIAB system until it leaked once too often.

What I'm interested in is a full volume system were the mash is not in the boiler (like a BrewEasy or Counter top Brutus 20) as this would enable me to automate the system right through to cooling.

I was happy with the beer my Biab kit made and I see no reason that a two vessel FVM shouldn't work perfectly well, although with the possibility of reduced efficiency...

FVM build maybe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment


[Get] Deals On Wine Products. RSS Feeds Page #1




How To Make Wine YouTube Videos And Home Brewing Products




YouTube Channels / Beer Magazines / Beer Podcasts / Beer Blogs With Rss Feeds !