Get In Touch With A Low Wage Teleporter



Sunday, July 18, 2021

The HomeBrew Forum

The HomeBrew Forum


Refractometer

Posted: 18 Jul 2021 07:47 PM PDT

for calibration should i use the type of water i use in my brews

Golden ale..

Posted: 18 Jul 2021 06:47 PM PDT

Hello all,
Can anyone suggest an English golden ale recipe please?
I've plenty of Maris otter,crystal,carapils, wheat etc. Hops wise it's EKG, progress,target,BX, Willamette,celeia..
Yeast..
Dry..London,Notty.
Thanks!

Best Pilsner in 6 weeks

Posted: 18 Jul 2021 06:38 PM PDT

It suddenly dawned on me today that in 6 weeks i will be 50 - hopefully lockdown will have eased and sun will be shining. Would like to make a good rounded Pilsner - can it be done in 6 weeks? If so, any recipes would be most gratefully received. (will need to be bottle conditionEd)

Ferment temperature went crazy… ruined?

Posted: 18 Jul 2021 06:06 PM PDT

Hi

When I brew I don't have a brew fridge so I always judge it around what the weather is like. I have just built a keezer too so cant get away with another fridge at the moment (might have to work up to that)

I brewed a NEIPA Thursday night when forecast was saying ~18-20 degrees c for the next two weeks, got it in the fermzilla and it's been fermenting at 10-15 psi and obviously the heat wave rolls in.

Although it was only 24 in the day yesterday and 18 at night when I was checking the...

Ferment temperature went crazy… ruined?

Show us your Pushbikes

Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:52 PM PDT

I think, in fact I know I am not the only member here who does a bit of cycling, maybe not all as obsessed as myself but nevertheless I thought anyone with an interest could post pictures of your bikes, it doesn't have to be an £10k super bike as long as you enjoy riding it, perhaps with a little bit about it or how you enjoy cycling.
So I have a few bikes and here is a handful of them..........

First my pride and joy the Ridley Noah SL, this aero bike took me to 10 race wins last year and...

Show us your Pushbikes

Weizenbock

Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:03 PM PDT

Planning this for next weekend. First RO brew, water additions may get tweaked depending on how much more of the Brewing Elements-Water I get read in the next week. The Special W may or may not make it in, I've done a few dunklewiezens with and without it, it's just there for the moment and might get axed. Not sure what it's brought to the table on recent brews.
It's supposed to be malt driven and all the rest have a place. I'm aiming for a rich dark complexity that will age well in a big...

Weizenbock

Euro 2020, who's watching?

Posted: 18 Jul 2021 02:56 PM PDT

Just settled down to watch the opening match of the 2020 (2021) tournament. I'm not a huge football fan but I do like a good international comp.

Ideal accompaniment to a good beer acheers.

Notts beers days

Posted: 18 Jul 2021 02:55 PM PDT

So, after reading so many other beer day threads, thought I'd add my own.

I'm back in the game relatively recently after too many years of not brewing! I think life got in the way and things stopped. Previously I had made kits and progressed to extract brewing with some good success. I also used to make wine kits, even being bold enough to make white and red wine for my wedding (exported to the Netherlands for the big bash!). My wife was stuck for a b'day present this year and suggested a...

Notts beers days

keg or bottle?

Posted: 18 Jul 2021 02:43 PM PDT

Tomorrow i have 3 x 40 pint batches of IPA ready to bottle or keg.....
My dilemma is which to which with.......
I have 2 premium kits one made with 2 cans of malt and the other 3 cans. I also have a Coopers kit with 100g of citra in it.
On a rule of thumb would u put your best beers into the cornies or bottles?.....I know its no big deal but be interested to see what others would do...ty

Salford Quays

Posted: 18 Jul 2021 02:36 PM PDT

I saw a couple of tweets a few hours ago about police at Salford Quays someone said they believed someone jumped in and didn't surface but no one knew for sure, it has now been confirmed a 19 year old has died

I bet all of us here have done the same at some time in our lives and never thought anything about the risk, terrible that this seems to happen every summer to some poor families.


Hop Raffles (4 Winners!!)

Posted: 18 Jul 2021 02:24 PM PDT

Here is the link for the next hop raffle.

£2 to enter
100 entries, 4 winners!!
Pick up to 10 different (or the same) 100g packs of homebrew hops. These will let you experiment with different brews

Comment below when done and leave username as special instructions.


In the next raffles going to have to raise price to £2.20 to enter due to there being a lot of work involved and sometimes you are getting £60+...

Hop Raffles (4 Winners!!)

iSpindel

Posted: 18 Jul 2021 12:48 PM PDT

Has any of you experience using iSpindel? Which software you suggest to get the data?

E10 fuel.

Posted: 18 Jul 2021 12:44 PM PDT

It will soon be here can your car run on it?

How do I know if my car is affected? Try checking here - Check if your vehicle can run on E10 petrol - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)


Lightweight Summer stout

Posted: 18 Jul 2021 12:04 PM PDT

My husband loves Stout & wonder if any recommendations for 1 during heatwave (?! ).. & not too heavy
In Autumn / Winter will do Beerworks Guineas Stout
Have tried Youngs Harvest & Simply Stouts (..he liked the Youngs ! ) & also both Coopers Stouts ( not so keen !! ) !
Any ideas welcome ..... !!
Will use either Spaymalt or LME !

Fermzilla 27L Conical starter kit for sale

Posted: 18 Jul 2021 11:50 AM PDT

I have used the Fermzilla 27L conical twice but I have decided it's not for me, so have switched to FZ All Rounders.

The 27L starter kit for sale is fully cleaned and complete in original packaging. It has a manufacture date of 21/1/21, and is from the latest batch, bought from BKT. £90 delivered.

I am happy to take Paypal. I am new to this forum but have almost 1200 positive feedbacks on Ebay under my seller name there raydotee.

I am happy to answer any questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


[Get] Deals On Wine Products. RSS Feeds Page #1




How To Make Wine YouTube Videos And Home Brewing Products




YouTube Channels / Beer Magazines / Beer Podcasts / Beer Blogs With Rss Feeds !