Get In Touch With A Low Wage Teleporter



Monday, August 16, 2021

Aussie Home Brewer

Aussie Home Brewer


Effect of lockdowns on home brewing

Posted: 15 Aug 2021 06:22 PM PDT

Maybe some of the brewing suppliers can answer the question about COVID's effect on business.

FS: Bris (pickup only) Hop Stash 4+kg

Posted: 15 Aug 2021 06:06 PM PDT

Hi all, moving in a few weeks and the brewery is likely to be in storage for 6-12 months, so might as well move on my consumables.

Hop list below, selling as a single package for $200. $350 original purchase value in this stash. All have been stored frozen and vac sealed, the majority of these from memory are unopened from the original retailer vac packaging. Note that ~2.5kg of the 4.4kg total is unopened T45 hops direct from Brewman. Hops originally sourced from Brewman, Hoppy Days or...

FS: Bris (pickup only) Hop Stash 4+kg

Bavarian Weissbier Tips

Posted: 15 Aug 2021 04:57 PM PDT

Guys, I'm having another crack at a Bavarian Weissbier (such as Schofferhofer, Franziskaner etc) and to date I haven't been able to get it just how I like it, so I need your help!
I like it a slightly leaning toward banana, cloudy, and a full mouthfeel. I do BIAB and usually no chill. I don't make water additions but my water is pretty good and balanced.
I was thinking of trying Mangrove Jacks M20 yeast.

What are people's thought on things such as:
  1. Yeast strain
  2. Ferment temp...

Bavarian Weissbier Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment


[Get] Deals On Wine Products. RSS Feeds Page #1




How To Make Wine YouTube Videos And Home Brewing Products




YouTube Channels / Beer Magazines / Beer Podcasts / Beer Blogs With Rss Feeds !