Get In Touch With A Low Wage Teleporter



Thursday, August 26, 2021

Aussie Home Brewer

Aussie Home Brewer


Braumeister 20l v2 for sale

Posted: 26 Aug 2021 02:57 AM PDT


Listed my Braumeister BM20 v2 on Gumtree, so thought I might post it here too.
- standard 20l V2 Braumeister with standard parts
- stainless hood
- 10l pipe for smaller batches
- thermo jacket I made out of neoprene
$1800

And I can freight it too at cost; depending on your location this will cost $60-$100 for capitals. Located in SE suburbs...

Braumeister 20l v2 for sale

Nano vs Brewzilla or Guten

Posted: 25 Aug 2021 09:52 PM PDT

Hi Brewers,

Very new to this brewing scene, but excited to get more into it, only been fermenting bottling and kegging brought worts so far but keen to do the whole deal.

I'm guessing this topic has come up a lot but couldn't find a clear answer on what is the best option in previous posts so here I am. I want to brew single batch's (20Lish) pale ales, pacific ales, and beers similar to this which I believe use around 5 kg of grain per 20kg brew am I right?.. I'm interested in the cheeky...

Nano vs Brewzilla or Guten

An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman walk into a pub.

Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:20 PM PDT

They proceed to each buy a pint of Guinness. Just as they were about to enjoy their drink, three flies landed in their pints - one in each. The Englishman pushed his beer away from him in disgust. The Scotsman fished the offending fly out of his beer and continued drinking it as if nothing had happened. The Irishman picked the fly out of his drink, held it out over the beer and then started yelling, "SPIT IT OUT YOU THIEVING BASTARD!!!".

Hi everyone,

My name is Peter and I am from a...

An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman walk into a pub.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


[Get] Deals On Wine Products. RSS Feeds Page #1




How To Make Wine YouTube Videos And Home Brewing Products




YouTube Channels / Beer Magazines / Beer Podcasts / Beer Blogs With Rss Feeds !