Get In Touch With A Low Wage Teleporter



Sunday, April 11, 2021

Aussie Home Brewer

Aussie Home Brewer


Nice Guys Brewery & Bar, Richmond (VIC)

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:42 PM PDT

Hi brewers. I have been busy of late and thought I would share my brew dream to open a brewpub, Nice Guys Brewery and Bar, in Richmond, Melbourne.

As background I am a scientist and most recently CEO of a private company working on Alzheimer's disease drug. I recently decided on a 'tree change' and will be opening a brew pub in Richmond (Melbourne) in mid 2019. The brewery will be called Nice Guys which is a little tongue in cheek. We have leased a premises in Victoria St Richmond and have...

Nice Guys Brewery & Bar, Richmond (VIC)

Maris otter SmAsH recipe WANTED

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:30 PM PDT

Hi guys,
So it's been along time since I purchased my robobrew 35l. Unfortunately due to work commitments I haven't been able to use it yet!
I have a 25kg bag of Maris otter and some cascade and mosaic hops.
Does anyone have a basic tried smash?
Cheers.

New user looking for beer gas in Melbourne

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:43 PM PDT

Hi all,

Long time browser of the forums but first time poster. I've been brewing pale ales quite successfully for a while now and have my methods and techniques all pretty much sorted after a few false starts and I now want to move onto a Guinness style stout but the one thing holding me back is the dispensing aspect as I just cannot find anywhere to get "Beer Gas" without having to pay bottle rental. Does anybody know where I can buy a bottle for a swap 'n' go exchange in the Melbourne area?

0 comments:

Post a Comment


[Get] Deals On Wine Products. RSS Feeds Page #1




How To Make Wine YouTube Videos And Home Brewing Products




YouTube Channels / Beer Magazines / Beer Podcasts / Beer Blogs With Rss Feeds !