Get In Touch With A Low Wage Teleporter



Sunday, May 23, 2021

Aussie Home Brewer

Aussie Home Brewer


Is there any yeast here?

Posted: 23 May 2021 08:15 PM PDT

I did some yeast washing, put in a 2 litre bottle, let all the gunk settle to the bottom for about 45 min / hour, then poured the into a few bottles, without all the rubbish. I have done this before and worked. I don't see a lot "white" which I thought was more the yeast. What are your thoughts.
I was thinking of getting a litre of warm water with sugar and see if that created a starter solution the next brew.

thanks

50L 3V Full SetUp - Stainless

Posted: 23 May 2021 07:47 PM PDT

Hi,
Selling my 3v rig, homemade, mostly all stainless, pump, chiller, its all there to just start brewing.
All mounted on its own portable bench. Set up to run with LPG but nothing stopping you installing electric elements.

Need more pictures or anything explained don't hesitate to ask.

Ive been out of the AllGrain brewing game and AussieHomeBrewer for to long to know what its worth so make me an offer.

[URL...

50L 3V Full SetUp - Stainless

0 comments:

Post a Comment


[Get] Deals On Wine Products. RSS Feeds Page #1




How To Make Wine YouTube Videos And Home Brewing Products




YouTube Channels / Beer Magazines / Beer Podcasts / Beer Blogs With Rss Feeds !