Get In Touch With A Low Wage Teleporter



Sunday, May 30, 2021

Aussie Home Brewer

Aussie Home Brewer


Malted Grain for Chooks

Posted: 30 May 2021 03:13 AM PDT

Due to moving house, COVID, renovations etc I have some unused grain that is now too old to bother mashing. Just a few kilos of Golden Promise and various specialty malts. I thought I may as well hand it over to a mate for his chooks.

My guess is that it's ok for chook feed, I've not read anything to the contrary. But I may as well throw it out there for comment.

Is malted, unmashed grain good for chooks?

WTB - BREWTOOLS

Posted: 29 May 2021 08:11 PM PDT

I'm interested if anyone is selling their BREWTOOLS system. Preferable 40 or 80L system.

I am located in Vic.

4V Stainless all grain HERMS for sale

Posted: 29 May 2021 06:45 PM PDT

Custom built HERMS. 100L kettle, 70L mash/lauter, 70L kettle/whirlpool. Yields about 55L cold wort in fermenter after all losses.

Dusty from being stored and not used but otherwise in very good condition.

All stock pots are Robinox Forje. All fitted with 1/2 BSP fittings that have been hygienically welded by Geordi stainless. Cost of equipment without welding is about $3k. Welded fittings cost and labour $1200. Would like to sell as a package. Looking for $2k. Pickup Macleod Melbourne...

4V Stainless all grain HERMS for sale

0 comments:

Post a Comment


[Get] Deals On Wine Products. RSS Feeds Page #1




How To Make Wine YouTube Videos And Home Brewing Products




YouTube Channels / Beer Magazines / Beer Podcasts / Beer Blogs With Rss Feeds !