Get In Touch With A Low Wage Teleporter



Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Aussie Home Brewer

Aussie Home Brewer


HERMS brewing process - Mash in and stiring

Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:48 AM PDT

I've recently switched to a HERMS system and, while I've only done two brews on it, I'm loving it already.

I realise though that there are a lot of different ways to use a system like this and I'm keen to understand how people a) mash in and b) how and when they stir when HERMS brewing.

My first brew I underlet to mash in and didn't stir at all (assuming recirc would make stirring redundant). My efficiency on this brew was rubbish. And while I don't care too much about efficiency I want it...

HERMS brewing process - Mash in and stiring

GUTEN

Posted: 31 May 2021 11:54 PM PDT

Just to keep on the Guten hijack I found Murphy China freight the cheapest
all up under the $500 for the 30L but never went ahead

So WEAL how is it you might have to start a new thread because some people will get the sh&*ts for some reason

You said the boil started straight away after the mash was that youre mistake or ???
feed back would be great

If I had a BRAU or a GF it wouldnt worry me as I would be set for making wort just more options now

Have been tossing up making my own Q Kev...

GUTEN

BrewPiLess. BrewPi on a single Wifi board.

Posted: 31 May 2021 10:09 PM PDT

I have been following the thread on HBT and built up this.

It allows the precise temperature control of the BrewPi without the need to set up a raspberry pi/PC.

You still get PID control which is accessible from your computer/phone connected to your wifi network.

I'll post more when I get onto my computer tonight at half-time.

Go Crows.

1472200686940.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment


[Get] Deals On Wine Products. RSS Feeds Page #1




How To Make Wine YouTube Videos And Home Brewing Products




YouTube Channels / Beer Magazines / Beer Podcasts / Beer Blogs With Rss Feeds !