Get In Touch With A Low Wage Teleporter



Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Aussie Home Brewer

Aussie Home Brewer


Lactic Acid 88% How much is too much to reduce pH

Posted: 15 Jun 2021 06:45 AM PDT

First post long time reader......
I've been brewing all-grain for over a year now using a 65L Brewzilla.
I'm very new at experimenting with water salt additions to the mash.

I'm a little concerned with the amount of lactic acid that my recipe from Brewfather calculated (16.8ml for a 50L batch) to bring down my pH level to 5.2pH.
Looking to brew tomorrow so I've already purchased my grain bill, concerned with the 16.8ml of lactic acid and if you'll be able to taste the acid in the finial...

Lactic Acid 88% How much is too much to reduce pH

CraftBeerPI Brew Controller

Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:23 PM PDT

Hi,

I like to present my Raspberry PI base brew controller CraftBeerPI.

Features:

- Control as many kettles as you like
- Hardware control: agitator, heater, pumps, valves
- Installation wizard
- Flexible brew steps
- Automatic and manual steps
- Smartphone, tablet and desktop user interface
- 3 standard kettle automatic logics
- Custom logics can be implemented easily
- Recipe book
- Temperatur chart for each kettle
- Support for direct GPIO, PiFace or Gembird USB Socket
- Support for...

CraftBeerPI Brew Controller

Free Fridges - Cranbourne

Posted: 14 Jun 2021 08:59 PM PDT

Hi,
I've got two fridges up for grabs. One has a freezer too. Both work, but I don't have room for them at my place. Already have two fridges and a chest freezer here. GF would kill me if i added more.
They are located in Cranbourne, Vic, at my dads place. He is moving to QLD so wants them gone ASAP.

First fridge, also has a freezer. This thing gets really cold. With the back plate freezing up if you turn the temp down too low within the fridge. So..be wary of that. Great for cold crashing...

Free Fridges - Cranbourne

Mashmaster MiniMill with 12VDC Motor, speed controller and hopper

Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:48 AM PDT

Hi all,
Selling my mill which is the model irectly preceding the fluted roller available now I believe. Comes with 12VDC Motor and speed controller from motion dynamics. I fitted a dual universal joint coupling to overcome difficulties in alignment which work a treat.
Has a home made hopper which works great ad holds around 6kg of grain from memory.
At a guess it's maybe run only 300kgs of grain all up.
The total of above was over $500

I will optionally sell with high quality 12VDC (black...

Mashmaster MiniMill with 12VDC Motor, speed controller and hopper

0 comments:

Post a Comment


[Get] Deals On Wine Products. RSS Feeds Page #1




How To Make Wine YouTube Videos And Home Brewing Products




YouTube Channels / Beer Magazines / Beer Podcasts / Beer Blogs With Rss Feeds !