Get In Touch With A Low Wage Teleporter



Wednesday, June 30, 2021

The HomeBrew Forum

The HomeBrew Forum


iSpindel - low cost data logging/display gadget

Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:47 PM PDT

This one - Repetidor iSpindel con Display Oled - (in Spanish, use Google translate)

Is anyone else using one please?

It's like the iSpindel Opensource, runs on adapted Brewpiless firmware. It powers via USB C, includes a display of all of the iSpindles instantaneous data and acts as a repeater access point, to relay data from the iSpindel. to your wifi router, or it can stand alone just displaying...

iSpindel - low cost data logging/display gadget

Hop Raffles (4 Winners!!)

Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:14 PM PDT

Here is the link for the next hop raffle.

£2 to enter
100 entries, 4 winners!!
Pick up to 10 different (or the same) 100g packs of homebrew hops. These will let you experiment with different brews

Comment below when done and leave username as special instructions.


In the next raffles going to have to raise price to £2.20 to enter due to there being a lot of work involved and sometimes you are getting £60+...

Hop Raffles (4 Winners!!)

Misty when cold

Posted: 30 Jun 2021 04:11 PM PDT

I've found that my bottles of beer are clear at room temperature, with some sediment at the bottom, but when refrigerated they go slightly misty. The sediment is still at the bottom and it tastes perfect. I am wondering what is going on.

Anna's Brewdays

Posted: 30 Jun 2021 04:01 PM PDT

So I guess I'm rather new here so I hope it's ok to start a thread here, I think it might be more useful than the written records I keep.

Today trying a stepped starter for the first time since the packs of Lallemand diamond yeast I have are not even remotely close to the pitch rate I'm looking for the two lagers I'm looking to do this weekend. I had thought of just doing one but if I'm going to tie up my fermenting fridge for weeks at a low temperature I thought I might as well make best...

Anna's Brewdays

E10 petrol.

Posted: 30 Jun 2021 03:53 PM PDT

When they release the list of cars that can run on it i hope mine isn't on it the fact it can harm the engine is a worry they cannot have tested it ion every engine so i guess this is basically guesswork.

If E10 fuel is put in an incompatible car, it will still run, according to the RAC,
But in the long run, it could cause damage to rubber seals, plastics and metals.

Every petrol vehicle built after 2011 should accept E10.

[COLOR=rgb(184...[/B]


E10 petrol.

Equipment questions please :)

Posted: 30 Jun 2021 03:51 PM PDT

Hey guys

We are looking at upgrading from BIAB this month coming, and I wondered if I could get some expert advice from some of you?

We have definitely decided on a Fermzilla for a starters. We wanted a Brewzilla too but can't afford both just yet. So my question is, if we get a digiboil, what will we have to do regarding sparging and cooling?

Is there a way to sparge without having to hold the bag aloft the whole time? Because that seems like a right royal pain in the a$$! Also would an...

Equipment questions please :)

iSpindel

Posted: 30 Jun 2021 03:46 PM PDT

Has any of you experience using iSpindel? Which software you suggest to get the data?

Hi from Scotland

Posted: 30 Jun 2021 03:33 PM PDT

Hi fellow brewers,

Started AG BIAB brewing about 12 years ago, a very dodgy setup but the beer was good (mostly).
Move to Scotland about 4 years ago from Sydney and have started brewing again!

Just finished putting together a 3V herms electric brewery setup.
Forgot how much fun brewing is, so much to learn, plenty of awesome information on the forum too.

Cheers,
Craig

Leon103's brew days

Posted: 30 Jun 2021 03:07 PM PDT

I will jump on the band wagon and do one big thread for all my brews.

Today's brew was a bohemian Pilsner using the recipe from Greg Hughes' book page 94. I don't normally drink lagers but this will make a nice summer brew that I can pull out at bbq's. I decided to do have a brew (11.5l) and is my first go at a proper lager.

I won't post the recipe on here because it's in the book, I just handed everything but then decided to add an extra 500g of the malt because it was going spare...

Leon103's brew days

Completed AG Recipe Kits-GEB/MM

Posted: 30 Jun 2021 03:06 PM PDT

Been a bit slack with posting up my brew day activity etc since I became more active on the forum. So here's a couple of posts on Ag brew kits from Get Er Brewed which have served me pretty well. As a new AG brewer I leaned towards these kits as it takes away a bit of stress regarding recipe creation enabling you to concentrate on your methods/processes whilst getting to know your equipment...
Maybe others can recommend or give feedback on these type of kits. As I've found them to be pretty...

Completed AG Recipe Kits-GEB/MM

Pre built pid temperature controller

Posted: 30 Jun 2021 03:04 PM PDT

Does anyone know of a company that sells these pre built or could anyone build me 1 if so how much would i be looking at.

Tia Al

Curry...!!

Posted: 30 Jun 2021 02:03 PM PDT

I can take no credit for this but would like to pass on the info...
YouTube...
Misty Ricardo...and follow!
I mix bits from recipes to get where I want it and add as much heat as you like. Makes "British Indian restaurant" style curries. A bit of messing about to get set up but nothing you can't find at a decent supermarket or Asian store.
This is tandoori chicken Madras..
IMG_20190531_202708.jpg

1st go

Posted: 30 Jun 2021 01:42 PM PDT

Hello from the very sunny south coast,

Just done my first kit - Wilko's Rose. Did this one mainly to see how to start off and because higher authority loves Rose!

Got all the bits from Wilko and followed the instructions to the letter

Have to leave it now for 3 days before adding anymore water.

Lets see how it goes

Anyone seen this

Posted: 30 Jun 2021 01:36 PM PDT

'Pay at Pump' fury over new £99 deposit charge for drivers (msn.com) What i get from this is most of the pumps need to be upgraded which will cost a lot money, so it is easier to ring fence 99 quid, it is not a problem for me but could hit a lot of people hard

0 comments:

Post a Comment


[Get] Deals On Wine Products. RSS Feeds Page #1




How To Make Wine YouTube Videos And Home Brewing Products




YouTube Channels / Beer Magazines / Beer Podcasts / Beer Blogs With Rss Feeds !