Get In Touch With A Low Wage Teleporter



Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Aussie Home Brewer

Aussie Home Brewer


Saving money on home brew

Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:40 PM PDT

I know it's a bit of a joke about saving money by brewing at home. I've gone down the rabbit hole of spending several thousand dollars on gear. But I'm at the stage where I'm struggling to find anything left to spend money on. So I'm feeling good that I have a nice little brewery setup.

I've only been brewing a year, and figure I've made 300L of beer in that time. So a quick calculation comes up at about $17 per litre of beer to this point. Obviously that's hideously expensive, but that...

Saving money on home brew

FS Braumeister Plus 20l version 3. Melbourne

Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:22 PM PDT

Braumeister Plus, version 3. 20 litre for sale.
$1900. Pickup North Fitzroy
Also including a copper hood which helps retain heat during the boil and you can add 100mm conduit to vent steam if you brew in doors.
including a transfer device, plugs in to the pump to transfer wert to a fermenter.
Including Braumeister Mobil wifi module which allows you to update firmware and program mash schedule as well as operate remotely. It's a great machine. Works well. I love it.
I'm now upgrading to...

FS Braumeister Plus 20l version 3. Melbourne

0 comments:

Post a Comment


[Get] Deals On Wine Products. RSS Feeds Page #1




How To Make Wine YouTube Videos And Home Brewing Products




YouTube Channels / Beer Magazines / Beer Podcasts / Beer Blogs With Rss Feeds !