Get In Touch With A Low Wage Teleporter



Thursday, May 6, 2021

Aussie Home Brewer

Aussie Home Brewer


No chill bladder (cube alternative)

Posted: 06 May 2021 06:28 AM PDT

Has anyone got much experience with these?


I used them for the first time for a double batch and they worked well. I often knockout 15L increments on my large system then dilute when I pitch. They are probably not suitable for that as it's a bit hard to weigh as you fill.

has anyone rigged something up to make it easy to fill them? I sat them in a Cooper's fermenter...

No chill bladder (cube alternative)

Hops - cascade, comet (T90 pellets)

Posted: 06 May 2021 01:06 AM PDT

Hops! Pick up Enoggera 4051 or can post. May be able to deliver locally.

I bought in bulk with some friends and have come to realise I don't need quite so much of one variety... so I have some CASCADE and COMET hops for sale.

Cold stored during transport, vacuum sealed and kept in chest freezer since purchase. Bought mid September 2020 so have been stored about 6 months.

CASCADE
100g - $6
500g - $25
1kg - $45

COMET
100g - $7
500g - $30
1kg - $50...

Hops - cascade, comet (T90 pellets)

3 vessel electric HERMS, very modular

Posted: 05 May 2021 08:51 PM PDT

Pick up DULWICH HILL, SYDNEY, NSW

Electric 3 vessel brewing system for sale - $750 neg
Everything you need to get started on all-grain brewing. Very modular system so would suit someone wanting to make it their own and maybe give it some updates. Can be used as a standard 3 vessel HERMS rig or a 2 vessel set up similar to this: NANO-X: Vol. 2 - 125L NANO 2V Twin. Sad to see it go as it was my first build, but now I brew for work so...

3 vessel electric HERMS, very modular

0 comments:

Post a Comment


[Get] Deals On Wine Products. RSS Feeds Page #1




How To Make Wine YouTube Videos And Home Brewing Products




YouTube Channels / Beer Magazines / Beer Podcasts / Beer Blogs With Rss Feeds !