Get In Touch With A Low Wage Teleporter



Saturday, July 17, 2021

Aussie Home Brewer

Aussie Home Brewer


Two Bays (Gluten Free) Grain Kits

Posted: 17 Jul 2021 04:35 AM PDT

Just wondering if anyone has brewed with any of the Two Bays gluten free grain kits?
https://www.twobays.beer/collections/brew-packs

I want to get a gluten free beer on the go for a few friends and family, a mix of gluten sensitive, intolerant and coeliac individuals (don't know why I know so many!). Just not sure what style to go for and if the kits are any good or not. Apparently their house beers are tasty but I've not yet tried them..

Cheers!

Food Gardening

Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:49 PM PDT

Hey all,

I am very new to growing some food plants. Had chillies for a few years, some berries and herbs.
Last year I planted my first hops and had a decent crop. Can't wait until this years harvest.

In the meantime, I have a nice little spot in the garden where I WAS going to plant more hops. This is a sunny spot with about 2metres of climbing trellis. Anyone have thoughts of what food plant would grow there? Have been thinking of some sort of bean, but open to any suggestions.

Feel...

Food Gardening

Mashmaster MiniMill with 12VDC Motor, speed controller and hopper

Posted: 16 Jul 2021 09:25 PM PDT

Hi all,
Selling my mill which is the model irectly preceding the fluted roller available now I believe. Comes with 12VDC Motor and speed controller from motion dynamics. I fitted a dual universal joint coupling to overcome difficulties in alignment which work a treat.
Has a home made hopper which works great ad holds around 6kg of grain from memory.
At a guess it's maybe run only 300kgs of grain all up.
The total of above was over $500

I will optionally sell with high quality 12VDC (black...

Mashmaster MiniMill with 12VDC Motor, speed controller and hopper

WTB Conical 14-17gallons

Posted: 16 Jul 2021 07:39 PM PDT

Hi all

I am interested in purchase of a stainless conical somewhere between 14-17 gallons in size.Would be happy with pressure or non pressure capable

Blichmann fermenter 14.5 gal gold coas

Posted: 16 Jul 2021 07:04 PM PDT

Blichmann fermenter 14.5 gal Gold Coast 400 ono

Has a stand up fridge freezer as well for temp control asking 300 ono for that as well

Moving house clean out

Posted: 16 Jul 2021 04:57 PM PDT

Hey everyone, we are moving house soon and I no longer have time to do any home brew. I have a few things that may be of interest to someone as listed below

IMG_6271.jpg


3 x Stainless kegs - I used one for a boil kettle so has a 3 piece ball valve at the bottom, the other two have tops cut out ready to use as needed.

Asking $50 each

1 x Stainless steel wort chiller (never used has just been stored)

Asking $50

IMG_6272.jpg


Jet type burner -...

Moving house clean out

0 comments:

Post a Comment


[Get] Deals On Wine Products. RSS Feeds Page #1




How To Make Wine YouTube Videos And Home Brewing Products




YouTube Channels / Beer Magazines / Beer Podcasts / Beer Blogs With Rss Feeds !