Get In Touch With A Low Wage Teleporter



Friday, July 23, 2021

Aussie Home Brewer

Aussie Home Brewer


How to get started in Cider. The definitive(ish) guide to beginner&#39

Posted: 23 Jul 2021 07:06 AM PDT

The missus wants me to brew cider for her. Can I do that?

Sure you can. Cider is easy. It's even easier than beer.

Cool! She wants something like Rekorderlig. Can I do that?

That's a bit harder. Those ciders need a bunch of extra processing to make them come out so sweet. Its really hard to make something like Rekorderlig but you can make a really nice cider.

Humm... Ok... will it still get me laid?

Absolutely.

Sweet! Ok so how do I start?

Easy. All you...

How to get started in Cider. The definitive(ish) guide to beginner&#39

Hops and PH

Posted: 23 Jul 2021 05:56 AM PDT

Hello brewers,

in an effort to improve my brewing, I'm monitoring PH. my home water has high ph and I adjust using lactic acid.

I have been adding grains to the mash water (only mineral adjustments made) and let it sit at 30c for 30min. then check PH. adjustments are made at this point

I've noticed however after hops are added to the boil, the ph appears to go up. is this common. do hops add to the akalinity of the water ?

FS: Plate Chiller and Tri clover Trub Filter

Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:13 PM PDT

Up for sale is my plate chiller and brewers hardware trub filter.

The plate chiller is duda diesel brand, model, B3-36A 30 Plate, link below. I used a pond pump with this to pump ice water through, I could get a single batch to lager temps in one pass to the fermenter, ale temps in one pass for a double batch straight to the fermenter. I always pumped pbw through it for 10mins after each brew. The wort side looks brand new in there, the water side not so much. I'll mark which side is...

FS: Plate Chiller and Tri clover Trub Filter

For sale: Guten 40L SS immersion chiller

Posted: 22 Jul 2021 09:15 PM PDT

Selling the chiller that came with my Guten 40 L as I already have a homemade copper one.

Brand new, stainless steel in OEM packaging. I believe it is 8 m long, 12.7 mm (1/2") SS tube. No fittings attached.

$40 ono + shipping (or pickup from Gold Coast). For comparison, a brand new 15 m chiller is about $110.

Smaller Batch Brewing - CraftBeer Pi

Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:39 AM PDT

Smaller Batch Brewing

Increasingly I get the urge to brew small batches of 10-15 litres just to increase the variety of beers I have available.

However time and effort bite into my little plan, whatever I do has to a large extent be "set and forget" which is were CbPi comes in.

I have a spare 3B+ and a lot of hardware that might be reusable in such a system that includes a low density element, pump, SS fittings...

What I'm mulling over is a two vessel kettle rims (Counter Top Brutus...

Smaller Batch Brewing - CraftBeer Pi

0 comments:

Post a Comment


[Get] Deals On Wine Products. RSS Feeds Page #1




How To Make Wine YouTube Videos And Home Brewing Products




YouTube Channels / Beer Magazines / Beer Podcasts / Beer Blogs With Rss Feeds !