Get In Touch With A Low Wage Teleporter



Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Aussie Home Brewer

Aussie Home Brewer


Pilsner yeast

Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:54 AM PDT

Hi everybody!!

I've been just using 34/70 for years and years and have actually never tried anything else.. I used to be happy with it but the past year or so I've gotten a minute weird almost off taste I think is me disliking that particular strain so have just bought a couple liquid types (WLP850 Copenhagen lager and WLP833 German Bock)


My question is, are these clean lager yeast really that different? What are your experiences?

Greetings from Central Coast

Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:50 PM PDT

Hello fellow brewers,
I've recently moved to Central Coast, NSW and now have a bit more space, so decided to pick back on the hobby that I dropped almost 10 years ago!
Since my last brew I've moved countries a few times so I don't have any of my gear any more. Anxiously awaiting my account being released to post some questions on the equipment sub-forum! :)

I'll probably build a 50L 3V setup.. looking closely at the cheekypeak stuff.

If anyone is in the CC as well, let's schedule a brew...

Greetings from Central Coast

FS: SSBREWTECH 7 Gallon/27 Litre Conical x2

Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:47 PM PDT

Since having a kid I have a lot less time to brew/clean so I'm off loading some gear that's been sitting idle for a while!

These have been sitting for about a year but have given them a decent clean. They will come basically as you would buy them new.
All the valves and elbows are brand new as I never used them, they would need pulling apart and cleaning. I also put on some new tri clover gaskets and silicone bungs for the airlocks.
One of the lid seals is pretty new but the other is...

FS: SSBREWTECH 7 Gallon/27 Litre Conical x2

Grainfather system for sale

Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:31 PM PDT

For sale! Used Grainfather system - everything but Grainfather brewery itself has been actively in use.
$4500 ono. Pick up only - Brisbane. Prefer to sell as a job-lot, but will sell individual items for the right price.
Quick sale wanted, no reasonable price refused.

Pick up Brisbane Metro or postage paid by buyer

1 x Aston Mason Hand pump - never used - still in box

3 x 19L ball lock Cornelius kegs

1 x 10L ball lock Cornelius keg

1 x 6kg CO2 gas bottle (empty)

1 x 2.6kg CO2 gas...

Grainfather system for sale

0 comments:

Post a Comment


[Get] Deals On Wine Products. RSS Feeds Page #1




How To Make Wine YouTube Videos And Home Brewing Products




YouTube Channels / Beer Magazines / Beer Podcasts / Beer Blogs With Rss Feeds !