Get In Touch With A Low Wage Teleporter



Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Aussie Home Brewer

Aussie Home Brewer


1st go conditioning grain

Posted: 05 May 2021 06:22 AM PDT

IMG_20210505_131643.jpg


OK had my first go at conditioning grain. I definitely got less flour produced than normal. Does this crush look about right? Kept the mill at 0.8mm.

Cheers,
Chris

Ballistic Black Forrest Birthday Cake Stout recipe

Posted: 05 May 2021 03:38 AM PDT

Hi all, recently I was inspired to brew up a stout that closely resembled the Ballistic Birthday Cake Stout.

If anyone was interested in brewing it, I thought I'd share the recipe to save you the time trying to develop it from scratch.

Overall the first impression is quite close but I'm yet to do a side by side to compare my recipe to the real deal.

I hope you enjoy, I will post a photo when it's ready to drink.

Black Forrest Chocolate Cake Stout - The Aussie Brewer...

Ballistic Black Forrest Birthday Cake Stout recipe

"AF" Beers

Posted: 05 May 2021 01:02 AM PDT

Has anyone tried, or got any recipies for ultra low alc beers similar in flavour to the upflow session ipa or the heaps normal brews?

FS Braumeister Plus 20l version 3. Melbourne

Posted: 04 May 2021 11:36 PM PDT

Braumeister Plus, version 3. 20 litre for sale.
$1900. Pickup North Fitzroy
Also including a copper hood which helps retain heat during the boil and you can add 100mm conduit to vent steam if you brew in doors.
including a transfer device, plugs in to the pump to transfer wert to a fermenter.
Including Braumeister Mobil wifi module which allows you to update firmware and program mash schedule as well as operate remotely. It's a great machine. Works well. I love it.
I'm now upgrading to...

FS Braumeister Plus 20l version 3. Melbourne

Geelong water: Does anyone know the sodium and chloride levels?

Posted: 04 May 2021 10:42 PM PDT

Hi All,
I'm lucky to have really soft water living in the Montpellier water catchment of Geelong. The issue is I have gotten onto the Barwon Water website to get a report and they don't list the sodium (Na) or the chloride levels (Cl), both of which are important for making repeatable results hop / malt balance wise. I emailed them asking for these test results and didn't hear back so does anyone have this information?

Cheers,

Ian

0 comments:

Post a Comment


[Get] Deals On Wine Products. RSS Feeds Page #1




How To Make Wine YouTube Videos And Home Brewing Products




YouTube Channels / Beer Magazines / Beer Podcasts / Beer Blogs With Rss Feeds !