Get In Touch With A Low Wage Teleporter



Thursday, May 13, 2021

The HomeBrew Forum

The HomeBrew Forum


In the middle at lidl

Posted: 13 May 2021 07:03 PM PDT

Rude not to try one of each
IMG_20210514_004413.jpg
IMG_20210514_002525.jpg

Calling those fermenting under pressure!

Posted: 13 May 2021 04:34 PM PDT

Hi Folks,

After one too many oxidised brews I've adapted a corny keg to allow for closed fermentation, initially I'd planned to just use a blow of tube.

When I realised you could make a spunding valve cheaply I decided to give fermenting under pressure a go.

I'm reaching out for any information regarding yeast types, psi and temperature ranges as I'm keen to experiment fermenting at higher temperatures.

Do you ferment under pressure? Does it improve your beer? Is it worth it?

I'm...

Calling those fermenting under pressure!

Maltose Syrup

Posted: 13 May 2021 03:59 PM PDT

I have a recipe that calls for Maltose Syrup, so what is it exactly and what does it do to a beer? THIS is the only stuff I can find that calls itself Maltose, is this what I need?

Favorite Yeast for brewing Real Ale

Posted: 13 May 2021 03:51 PM PDT

Hi friends, just curious what yeasts any of you find to work particularly well in brewing real ale.

Time to destroy the stash

Posted: 13 May 2021 03:48 PM PDT

Hello all,

I started brewing kits at around the beginning of December 2020. My first kit was a Simply Lager Kit which came with the starter set up, brewing buckets etc. I then brewed a Coopers Hefe Wheat Kit using Dry wheat spray malt and the results were great. I along with a little help from my neighbour, tucked into the beers as soon as they were ready and the 2 brews were gone far too quickly. So I decided that I would continue to brew, but hold off on drinking my own beer for a while...

Time to destroy the stash

Kegging my cider

Posted: 13 May 2021 03:38 PM PDT

I have a cider ready to keg, ( I'm a newby) so do I rack it into another fv then transfer to my keg , set my co2 pressure then wait a week b4 tasting, also it's not clear will it clear in the keg while carbing

Pulled the pin

Posted: 13 May 2021 03:04 PM PDT

Finally pulled the pin on a corny keg order with BKT. I've been 'umming and 'arring for a couple of weeks and finally took the plunge. I Ordered BKT's 2 keg starter kit including SS taps, 1 off additional refurbed keg, 4 way manifold (just in case), and a sodastream adapter.

I have a stout and a Saison I could put straight into these when they arrive, however I may put the stout in a PB and brew a Kolsch and AIPA to make best use of the kegs. clapa

Elections.

Posted: 13 May 2021 02:50 PM PDT

Looks like labour will lose hartlepool and are not doing well elsewhere.

Mangrove Jacks Pink Grapefruit IPA Beer Kit + Free Enhancer

Posted: 13 May 2021 02:37 PM PDT

I brewed this a few weeks ago, the thing that sold it to me were the free enhancer and the fact that it said it was in the style of "Brew Dog Elvis Juice"

It was my first beer kit, I normally do WOW rose and red wine kits.

The first thing that got my attention was the smell and taste of the extract in the bag - very pungent and I could definitely taste the grapefruit.

I followed the kit to the letter and had high hopes due to the aromas coming my FV. The Fv was placed in a 42l tough tub...

Mangrove Jacks Pink Grapefruit IPA Beer Kit + Free Enhancer

Joke of the day.

Posted: 13 May 2021 02:29 PM PDT

A joke to take the minds off the worriers and whittlers, who think we are all going to be wiped out with plagues pestilence and the off chance of a collision with a asteroid.

In a small village in Russia the village milking cow dried up, the villagers were panicking wondering what to do. A village elder suggested they go and see the wise man of the woods, so they traipsed up to where the wise man of the woods lived. They explained the problem they had with the cow and he told them they...

Joke of the day.

1 can kit with no additions to make low abv beer?

Posted: 13 May 2021 02:27 PM PDT

I'm looking for folks views.....I've got a 1.8kg Wilko Feeling Hoppy IPA that I'm thinking about brewing to 19l with no additional fermentables to get a low alcohol beer. My thinking is that brewing sugar only adds to abv so it should taste OK.

I may also dry Hop with whatever interesting I've got lying around to give it a little boost.

discus......

St Peters Golden Ale

Posted: 13 May 2021 02:24 PM PDT

Is brewing sugar required for first fermentation these kits ?

How much priming suger for oatmeal stout?

Posted: 13 May 2021 02:18 PM PDT

Hi everyone, I'm going to bottle a batch of oatmeal stout at the weekend and I was wondering how much priming suger to use for 500ml bottles. I've read somewhere not to use normal amounts so it doesn't go too gassy. Is that true? Ive bought a bag of muntons carbonation drops that says 2 drops per 500ml bottle. Thanks for your help. Cheers.

Hot water pump

Posted: 13 May 2021 02:03 PM PDT

I'm looking to add a hot water pump to my set up, what's everyone using, and low cost ideas cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment


[Get] Deals On Wine Products. RSS Feeds Page #1




How To Make Wine YouTube Videos And Home Brewing Products




YouTube Channels / Beer Magazines / Beer Podcasts / Beer Blogs With Rss Feeds !