Get In Touch With A Low Wage Teleporter



Thursday, June 24, 2021

Aussie Home Brewer

Aussie Home Brewer


KegLand Questions and Answers

Posted: 24 Jun 2021 01:38 AM PDT

This thread is because we have been getting some questions from our customers and often we are answering the same questions to multiple different people and perhaps the more efficient way to handle these questions is through a public forum.

Also as we feel that we have a team of staff with a fairly wide range of experience especially in the keg dispensing hardware field we feel that this can also be an area for customers to ask us about specific advice on how to use gear.

It should be...

KegLand Questions and Answers

Straining Ginger Beer

Posted: 24 Jun 2021 01:09 AM PDT

Hey, Im going to do my first batch of Ginger Beer. And I have been looking up different recipes and have noticed that everyone is straining the ginger out of the wort before fermenting. I will be using the Fermzilla for fermenting. Wont all the solids drop to the bottom, so straining is not necessary? Or does it all float on the top, or stay in stasis even after a week in the fermenter?

14th Century Bouchet / Burnt Honey Mead

Posted: 23 Jun 2021 09:38 PM PDT

Chelsea has a write-up of brewing of making a 14th century mead over at Game of Brews.

"The smell of this mead in progress is awesome. The whole house smells of toffee and burnt sugar, and, inexplicably, brownies, and the delicious aroma lasts for days. Coming home to that smell is a joy."
I bought a shipload of honey the other day to make another batch of...

14th Century Bouchet / Burnt Honey Mead

Which Bronzed Brews book to buy?

Posted: 23 Jun 2021 06:56 PM PDT

Hi

I already own 6 O'clock Brews and looking to buy at least one other book by Peter Symons.
I'm currently in the process of making the 1942 Cascade Sparkling Ale from 6 O'clock Brews.

I'm interested in brewing a post 1950's Cascade Beer. Ideally something from either 70's or 80's. I can't see a list of recipes from either book, can anyone point me in the right direction in terms of which book would be better for me? or what Cascade recipes are listed in either book so I can choose the...

Which Bronzed Brews book to buy?

What does this taste mean??

Posted: 23 Jun 2021 06:51 PM PDT

Hey guys,

so I've done a few batch of All Grain now,and my latest is the second one with this weird taste. Kind of like rotten fruit, I can still taste/smell the hops, but just this weird unpleasant taste and smell is there. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?
Thanks in advance!!

Moving house clean out

Posted: 23 Jun 2021 12:04 PM PDT

Hey everyone, we are moving house soon and I no longer have time to do any home brew. I have a few things that may be of interest to someone as listed below

IMG_6271.jpg


3 x Stainless kegs - I used one for a boil kettle so has a 3 piece ball valve at the bottom, the other two have tops cut out ready to use as needed.

Asking $50 each

1 x Stainless steel wort chiller (never used has just been stored)

Asking $50

IMG_6272.jpg


Jet type burner -...

Moving house clean out

0 comments:

Post a Comment


[Get] Deals On Wine Products. RSS Feeds Page #1




How To Make Wine YouTube Videos And Home Brewing Products




YouTube Channels / Beer Magazines / Beer Podcasts / Beer Blogs With Rss Feeds !